Vice Chancellor's Profile
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Kamran
Vice Chancellor, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology, Multan, (September 10, 2022 to date)
- Served as DEAN of faculty of Electrical Engineering, UET, Lahore w.e.f April 2021 to September 2022
- Serving as CHAIRMAN, Board of Publication, IEEEP Journal for tenure 2021-2023
- Governing Body member, Pakistan Engineering Council for the tenure 2021-2024
- Served as Campus coordinator and Chairman, Electrical Engineering Department, UET, KSK Campus from May 2019 to May 2021
- Served as Campus coordinator of UET, NAROWAL from July 20, 2016 to May 2, 2018.
- Worked with Project director office for the eligibility of Consultant and contractor appointment for the execution of projects
- Have experience to look after construction work with PD office and NESPAK consultant at Narowal Campus as per Government rules.
- Procured lab equipment in Electrical and Biomedical engineering Department of UET, new campus ensuring the full utilization in labs
- HEC (Higher Education Commission) Approved Professor for Masters and PhD students.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology (MNS-UET) is a higher education institute located in Multan, Pakistan. The University was established in 2012 on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab. The major objective is to provide quality professional education in the southern region of Punjab province. The current campus of MNS-UET is located in the premises of Government College of Technology (GCT), Qasimpur Colony, Near BCG Chowk, Bahawalpur Road, Multan. A piece of land has been purchased by the Government of Punjab for the construction of new main campus of MNS-UET is in process. This piece of land consists of 210 acres and is situated near town Lar on the same Bahawalpur Road (4 kilometers off the main highway, and to the east , near Chak 14/Faiz), National Highway N5 , 21 kilometers away from the current campus.