Vision and Mission
To make research a top precedence among faculty members, ORIC is established that aims to promote and enhance research activities and helping them to commercialize and industrialize their ideas. Improvement of the research quality and competitiveness by strategic planning and streamlining the research activities, in collaboration of the external national/international collaborators and partners.
1. One-stop office for the coordination of all research activities in the university.
2. Development of the interdisciplinary research environment by strategic research planning.
3. Establishment of the linkages with different research funding agencies and industries.
4. Identification of the research domains based on domestic and industrial needs.
5. Provide assistance to students, researchers and faculty members to file patents, market and commercialize their products. Also, ORIC office ensures their intellectual property rights.
6. Conduction of different trainings, seminars and conferences on research and entrepreneurship.
Dr. Ali Hassan
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering
To make research a top precedence among faculty members, ORIC is established that aims to promote and enhance research activities and helping them to commercialize and industrialize.
Publications & Patents
MNS UET Journal
Current Post Graduate Thesis