FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- manage the assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, funds and investments of the University;
- prepare the annual and revised budget estimates of the University and present the estimates to the Syndicate;
- ensure that the funds of the University are spent according to the budget or any other special arrangement;
- ensure that the accounts of the University are audited annually and are available for submission to the Syndicate within six months of the end of a financial year; and
- perform such other functions as may be prescribed or assigned to him by the Syndicate.