Commencement of Fall 2022 Classes Regular Classes will be start from November 02, 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
Test and Interview for MSc and PhD Engineering Programs:
18th October, 2022 at 2 PM in E1 room.
- Application forms may also be downloaded from www.mnsuet.edu.pk/admissions/ and submitted via Post/Courier with a bank draft of Rs. 700 in favor of the Treasurer, MNS-UET, Multan .
- Following documents should be attached with application form otherwise form will be considered incomplete
- Metric Result card / Certificate
- ID Card/B Form
- Inter/DAE Part second/third Roll no slip if complete result not announced
- Entry Test(NFC/ECAT/KFUEIT Only) Result Card
- Passport size picture
- Original Paid Challan
- Deposit the amount in any of the HBL branch in Account No. 12668900875503 (Title: MNS-UET Multan PAYMENT Account) and send the application form along with the bank receipt through post to the address given below before the closing date. The admission fee can also be paid online via net banking (JazzCash / Easypessa / Bank Apps) and attaching the screenshot with application form.
- University reserves the rights to cancel the admission of any candidate.
- No student shall be individually informed for trials/test.
- University reserves the rights not to start any program.