Most Important Regarding MNS-UET Admissions (Fall-2023)
For Admissions in Engineering / Engg. Technology Programs, it is Mandatory to Appear in the Entry Test to be Conducted by UET-Lahore in March-2023.
For Details about this Test, Please Visit: https://admission.uet.edu.pk/
- Application forms may also be downloaded from www.mnsuet.edu.pk/admissions/ and submitted via Post/Courier with a bank draft of Rs. 700 in favor of the Treasurer, MNS-UET, Multan .
- Following documents should be attached with application form otherwise form will be considered incomplete
- Metric Result card / Certificate
- ID Card/B Form
- Inter/DAE Part second/third Roll no slip if complete result not announced
- Entry Test(NFC/ECAT/KFUEIT Only) Result Card
- Passport size picture
- Original Paid Challan
- Deposit the amount in any of the HBL branch in Account No. 12668900875503 (Title: MNS-UET Multan PAYMENT Account) and send the application form along with the bank receipt through post to the address given below before the closing date. The admission fee can also be paid online via net banking (JazzCash / Easypessa / Bank Apps) and attaching the screenshot with application form.
- University reserves the rights to cancel the admission of any candidate.
- No student shall be individually informed for trials/test.
- University reserves the rights not to start any program.